Sunday 2 March 2014

Outfits for Mother's Day

This Mother's Day is going to be a special one.  Not only do I get to spend the day with my two beautiful children, the ones that call me Mummy (or mamamamama), but we will also be jetting off on Archie's first trip abroad.  Early on Mothers Day morning, we will be heading to Gatwick, ready to fly off to France for a dream holiday skiing!

Vertbaudet are running a competition and asking bloggers to design the perfect outfit for their chidren to wear on Mothers day, so I have chosen clothes that look comfortable enough for two hours on a plane, yet still look great for a mothers day meal out.  

For Archie:


This 3 pack of vests look super snuggly and having taken a baby on a plane before, I know that a change of vest may well be needed!
The dungarees are fleecy so perfect for when we land, but also comfy for sitting on my lap for the flight.  Who can resist a baby in dungarees?
Finally I couldn't resist this cardigan.  We will be leaving the house very early and so layers are the way forward.

For Dylan:



A potty training toddler needs an easy waist band and these jeans look so comfy - perfect for flying
I love the colours of these tops and they go perfectly with the colour of the jeans.  A long sleeved top will be a warm layer for Dylan too
And finally, my absolute favourite item from them all is this beautiful white sweater.  It is absolutely gorgeous, looks warm and comfortable and really smart at the same time.  Perfect for a nice mothers day lunch!

I even found the perfect outfit for me on the website! I am still breastfeeding Archie and although we usually keep it to morning and evening so that we are at home now, I think I may end up nursing on the plane as I know how much easier it is on their ears, and how much comfort it gives Archie, when flying is something so new for him.  This dress would mean I could feed really discreetly, and still look stylish at the same time.  I would team it with some very thick leggings and warm snow boots ready for landing! 

For Me:


So those are my Mothers Day picks, perfect for travelling, eating out, flying and cuddling!




No comments:

Post a Comment